Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Why am I taking time away from the other blog articles I am working on to tell you about Forgetting Sarah Marshall? Because it was that good, and obviously features some of my favorite stars of the silver screen.

If you love Veronica Mars, aka are crushing on Kristen Bell, here is your chance to see her again! Trust me, it’s a safer bet than Pulse.

If you love Freaks and Geeks and/or Undeclared, this is when Jason Segel really gets to shine. Judd Apatow knows how to pick ‘em (usually) too. Double treat if you’re an Undeclared fan, cameo by Carla Gallo! You'll also enjoy this if you're just jumping on the recent Apatow/Rogan bandwagon that has exploded.

And if you love Arrested Development, a cameo by Jason Bateman too!

30 Rock's Jack McBrayer is also in there for some good laughs!

Mila Kunis is pretty good too.

I just wish they could've Nathan Fillion in there too. It'd be good to have a complete critically acclaimed, cancelled tv series movie cast.

Anyways, yeah. Go see it. It’s fun.

EDIT: Trailer

2 comments:

Madelyn said...

i was totally in love with nick after watching freaks and geeks.

but what is this movie? i've never heard of it. being in europe has put me so out of touch...

REL said...

when was jason bateman in it? I dont remember.